Sunday, February 14, 2010

Improvement in Embroidery Software


A couple of days ago, while testing the embroidery machine, I lost one of my controller card and this was due to small strand of wire that short-circuit the lower-side of PCB board and some FET's blown away... This was a great setback to me because i just checked the motors and want to start some embroidery work.... SAD day..:(

As my controller card is under etching, so i just started improvements in the embroidery software... I added Stitch Marks (Needle points) in the Simulation.. Added some new colours and Optimized the Gcode generation algorithm...

I hope very soon i will able to show some great embroidery work ;)...



EDIT:
Added some more functionalities like showing Colors and new MenuBar.. Now you can see the number of colors 'in-orders' and simulation of each color...